A GUIDE TO DIGITAL MARKETING!
There are seven main types of digital marketing, including: Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Marketing Analytics.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION :
A search engine optimization strategy is a digital marketing strategy that focuses on your website's search results on search engines like Google. You can use different tactics to increase your ranking (or visibility) in search results when you understand how SEO works. Ps infotel providing best seo services in Coimbatore.
POSITIONING FOR SEARCH ENGINES HAS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS :
- ● SEO increases organic discovery and high-quality website traffic.
- ● ROI from SEO is impressive.
- ● SEO improves credibility and trust.
- ● Providing 24/7 promotion is part of SEO.
- ● With SEO, you can target every step of the marketing funnel.
- ● It Reaches All Your Target Audiences.
- ● Optimization of the user experience for SEO.
- ● Using SEO to enhance PPC success.
PAY-PER CLICK :
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an online advertising model that involves advertisers paying publishers each time an advertisement link is clicked. A cost-per-click model (CPC) is also known as PPC. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Twitter Ads are the most popular platforms for PPC advertising.
CLICKFUEL BENEFITS! :
- ● Cost-effective - since you only pay when a user visits your website, it can be a good deal. Spend as much or as little as you like.
- ● Targeted - make your campaign relevant to specific demographics in terms of location, language, and devices
- ● PPC campaigns can be set up so they can be measured carefully. You can determine exactly what your return on investment is.
- ● As you run your campaigns, you can make many small adjustments to improve based on what works.
- ● There are many (often free) online courses and training materials available to help you learn.
- ● You will see the results of your PPC efforts almost immediately. Search engine optimization (SEO) tactics can take months to work.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING :
Businesses of all sizes can reach prospects and customers through social media marketing. The vast majority of your customers interact with brands through social media, and if you're not engaging with them directly through platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out! Marketing on social media can create devoted brand advocates and even drive sales for your business.
INVESTING IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING !
- ● Increasing the number of visitors to websites
- ● Conversion building
- ● Increasing brand awareness
- ● Creating a positive brand association and brand identity
- ● Communication and interaction with key audiences
The larger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve your other marketing goals!
CONTENT MARKETING :
It is defined by the Content Marketing Institute as "a marketing technique of creating and disseminating valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience for your product or customer action." In other words, it is about helping customers in a way that makes them buy
EMAIL MARKETING :
You can use email marketing to inform the customers on your email list about new products, discounts, and other services. It can also be used as a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between sales. Additionally, it can be anything in between.
MOBILE MARKETING :
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching prospective customers on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
MARKETING ANALYSIS !
A marketing analysis examines the dynamism of the market. The attractiveness of a particular market in a particular industry. A marketing analysis is essentially a business plan that includes information about the market in which you operate.